Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Wishes

Kia ora bloggers!,
Today I am going to be posting about A home learning blog Called wishes.
Instructions: You get three wishes what would they be? and why? what would a member of your family wish for? and why?.

Me

  • Become an NBA star player because I love basketball and use that money to give to my fam
  • Be very super tall because then I can do good dunks
  • Be as fit and strong as LeBron james because he's super fit and strong

Corbin

  • Have a lambo cuz there cool and fast 
  • Be in the NBA 
  • Be really rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.