Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

EPRO8!!!!!

Kia ora Bloggers,

Today I am going to be posting about Epro8 that I participated in yesterday, It was sick!!!. My team consisted of four people Kade, Jorja, Amelia and myself. Our team was 2nd after the first half hour then third then fourth and by the time the clock hit zero we were fourth tied down by ten points to third. But in the end it was super fun and my team had a lightning rod that looked like a million dollar machine.

We had so much fun and maybe next year you could try it out, if you do it was $30 dollars. My school Yaldhurst had tree teams and they placed 4th tied and 8th there were ten teams so we didn't make it to the semi-finals but we did pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.