Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Don't panic, the answer is!

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be posting about the question "8" but what is the question?
The instructions: the answer is 8 but what it the question?, there are many ways to solve it be creative think outside the box(doesn't have to be maths).

1+7=8              7+1=8              8 divided by 1=8             
2+6=8              6+2=8              80 divided by 8=8
3+5=8              5+3=8              23 sheep are in the paddock lucy takes away fifteen, how many are left
4+4=8              4+4=8              =8
5+3=8              3+5=8             
6+2=8              2+6=8             

Thanks for reading my blog post please leave a comment on what I can improve on.😀😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.