Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

My speech practice

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be posting about my speech practice.
My speech practice is a speech that I wrote after the speech I performed to my class, it was about the greatest sport in the world Basketball. Anyway we had 8 choices to write about and I chose to write a speech about why laptops are better than tablets and that's what i'll share with you today.
Overall it was quite fun and I did learn how to use fearrr a lot better and my introduction, I still think I need to work on my hooking the reader in and using sets of three alliteration and a bit of repetition.
The write took me around half an hour to complete to it's full.

Please give me some feedback about my blog post.

My story:

Why laptops are better than 
tablets

Who are you and what do you stand for? Hi my name is Rhys Rickard and I am here with you today to talk about why the laptop is better than the tablet. The laptop is better than the tablet because it is bigger has more space and if you are young that you can go on lots of gaming sites like friv or arcade.prehakes.com and many more. 

The differences
 Do you know the differences between the two? Do you?. I know I do, it’s simple really. The laptop is better in a few ways but there’s a twist to it, the twist is that in a way there are only three main differences. The differences are: 1. that the laptop is way bigger but that can differ because if you have a small laptop like a small hp one and you compare it to the largest tablets there isn't much size difference. 2. You can go on propper websites if you have a laptop instead of a tablet, those websites being gaming websites of shopping websites depending on the version of your tablet. 3. If you have a laptop instead of a tablet you will have a lot more space.




The capabilities
The capabilities are: Better websites and faster internet it is also easier to connect to the wifi on a laptop. When you are on a tablet sometimes when you try to connect to a game it is very slow loading and when you are in the game it is very slow when you try to do things. Also the laptop is better for your eyes because it isn’t such a small screen.

Conclusion
I hope I have convinced you if you weren't already convinced that Laptops are better than tablets. I hope you agree with my speech to persuade you to think that laptops are better than tablets. Please tell others about my speech and how I persuaded you to think what you think now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.