Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Maths weeeeek!!!

Kia ora bloggers!,
This week was maths week as you can tell(from the title) maths week is when you have 9 activities and you get to choose which one to do and if you complete that you can move on to the next one if there is time.
My friend and I chose to do the playground at the end there was heaps of tension and we just needed to finish our fountain but in the end we still finished because we had to have a water source type thing and we chose to do the fountain but we had the base of it done so it still counted.
Our source came from our website rblair, we got our info and instructions from.
In the end it was fun hard but fun and we were proud of what we had done.

Please tell me what you think of it in a comment,
This is our plan:

It isn't much but it's alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.