Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

A picture paints a thousand words

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be posting about a picture that paints a thousand words, it is a home learning blog that I am going to do for you to inspire by blog/blog post.
After reading this blog post I hope you can understand that you can do anything if you put your mind to it, eg, at the start of last year I started to get into basketball and slowly I climbed my way to the top and now at ten years old I play in a school team a under thirteen team and a all star team. It is very hard for me to deal with all the difficulty but last week when I played my under thirteen team game I scored my 4th 6th and 8th points in the season that's hardly any compared to that we score around 65 points a game but the point is that after a lot of hard work I have got so much better and that's what you need to do.
 I am doing this post to inspire all the bloggers out there to: Be kind, be helpful, be thoughtful, be amazing, be inspiring, follow your heart, reach for the stars, create your dream for yourself.
Can your picture paint a thousand words? can your picture change the world? can your mind create something that can change the world?
Be inspiring and create your world
The only way... is up

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora rhys,
    my name is hilary, i really enjoyed reading
    your inspiring post. i truly enjoyed reading and i think you
    did really a good job at climbing your way to the top.i hope this post inspires other people too.
    anyway,Keep up the Good work!
    -hilary

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.