Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

My response

Kia ora blogger's,
Today I am going to post about my response to the book my sister lives on the mantelpiece.
It is a book about a boy who lives with his sister and his dad he has a sister named Rose but she died and now she lives on the mantelpiece so it's just him his sister and their dad because there mum left them.
It is a pretty good book i'd say it's like a 3.5 to 4.0 star book because it's good but it doesn't really jump out to me.

My description: It is complex, as it is about love, death, murder, racism, friendship, bullying and growing up. This book is narrated by a boy called Jamie, whose older sister, Rose, lives on the mantelpiece – literally.


3 comments:

  1. hi Rhys

    This is so cool.
    how did you make this.
    if you do this again maybe put more slides.

    by charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlie,
    Thanks for the feedback I will be sure to do that next time.
    Kind regards
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this by embedding into my blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.