Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Book report but what book?

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be doing a book report about the book I just finished it is called "Wings of fire", it is about five dragonets(baby dragons) who are supposed to be part of a prophecy but they are under a mountain with three dragons called the talons of peace and there's this whole plan to escape. They get out of the mountain and then if you read it you will find out what happens next.
I give it probably a 4.5 star rating because it really gets into action and has pretty good cliff hangers that leave you wanting more.
Overall I think it was a really good book that is good for kids ageing from maybe eight to thirteen or forteen.

Image result for wings of fire book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.