Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Who's Karen?

Kia ora bloggers!,
Today I am going to be posting about our visit from kiwi author Karen Wilson. She has wrote Kerus BBQ and, she also has a book called Peka and koru on pre order now. She is from christchurch and she has batch I think her grampa owns it though.
I think it was really good and educational for her to come in and read her new book to us, I really enjoyed it.
Facts I learnt: In nz there is a worm that is crossed between a caterpillar.
A Kiwis nostrils are at the end of its beak.
Kerus can't actually fly.
Unlike any other bat a nz short tail bat can crawl on the ground.
Please leave a comment




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rhys My name is Joseph and I’m in Rūma 3 at Hornby Primary School. I really liked how you took a photo of your visit er for her . Thanks for posting and how was the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joseph,
    Thanks for the comment.
    I don't get many comments so it was good to have some more.
    Thanks for saying about my photos, I tried to get the best photos I could to put on the blog post.
    The book was quite good thanks for asking.

    Kind regards
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.