Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Activity 1: Faster than a speeding bullet

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be doing a Summer learning journey post about Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce.
I have to make four new similes explaining her, for example. She is as fast as ... she is as elegant as ...
you get what I'm saying. for the activity I will do these similes She is as fast as ... she is as elegant as ... She is as silent as ... She is as lean as ...

She is as fast as a Bugatti, She is as elegant as a palomino horse sprinting through the tall grass ,She is as silent as an ant  ,She is as lean as a stickman.

I think that it went well and I think that it was easy enough.
Maybe you could try this at home?
Please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhys

    My name is Gabriel, and I am part of this years Summer Learning Journey team. I will be commenting on your amazing posts over the summer. It is such a wonderful experience to be able to read your blog. Its great to see that you have started off strong!

    I really like how you have created such interesting similes, I especially liked the one "She is as elegant as a palomino horse sprinting through the tall grass" To make your work even more fantastic make sure to include pictures and colour!

    Looking forward to reading more of your awesome blogs!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.