Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

What do you think a day in the force would be like!?



Kia ora bloggers!,
Today I am going to be posting about Career week!.
I am only going to be posting one of the days I have done it.
The first day I did a Professional sportsperson(Basketball player).
The second day I did a Police Officer(detective sergeant).
Today I did a Lawyer, that was interesting.
Overall I think this has been fun I enjoyed it I think it was very cool to do because it was a nice change. I think that I did well with it, today I am going to be sharing the police one with you because I think that was my best one. I would do being a Basketball player but we had less time to do that one.
Thanks for reading,
Please leave a comment!.

My story:

Begin writing here…
5:30 - 9:00 am
I wake up to the sincere warmth of my bed and ANNOYING sound of my buzzing alarm clock. I get up and head out to the kitchen and make myself a power shake and some weet bix with an apple on the side. Once I finished breakfast I headed to the bathroom and got my tooth brush out, next I went into my room aware not to make a sound because if I did then I would wake up my kids. I got dressed and then headed into my daughters room and looked at the time it was 5:47, I made sure her alarm was set so she could wake up and give her little brother some food, she was 15 so she could look after him while I was at the gym. I set her alarm to 6:30 and then like I was never there I slipped away into the lounge.

I was driving to the gym and it was 5:59 so I punched the gas and the car lurched forward, I didn’t want to be late.
Once I got to the gym my trainer was waiting so we got started, I did some real heavy weights and then it was time to leave.

When I got home it was 8:25 so I clawed for a snack and grabbed the kids and then we were off… Once I had dropped the kids off and got to work there was no time to spare so I parked my Mustang in the garage and sped towards the stairs. When I got to my desk I looked around and asked my friend Jake if he had any open cases for me and he sadly replied “no”.

9:00 am - 5:00 pm
I started my paperwork for Captain Holt and later delivered the file to him. 
Later on I heard Captain Holt growl and then call his assistant Gina to come into his office and when she went in she had nothing but when she came out she had a plastic bag with something in it. A couple minutes later I said to Jake that Captain holt had no pants on and he asked me “how do you know” so I told him how I figured it out.

Rosa came running to me seconds later and said “c’mon Sarge we got a triple murderer on the loose. I grabbed my coat and was out of that building like a cheetah, Rosa and I saw the murderer heading over a fence so we pulled up beside the alley and called for back-up, then we charged. I rammed into Rosa and we fell onto the cold ground and she was yelling “what the hell Sarge!” I said back to her “he’s got a gun!” “get to some cover” we ran together towards the nearest cover and waited.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.