Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

INSANE PLANE!!!!!

Kia ora bloggers!
Today I am going to be posting about the activity that I did on Tuesday. It was called Insane Plane. It is part of the Wild Eyes challenge. There were three activities to start with and I choose the Insane Plane challenge. First you had to make a plane. Then decorate it, which only I did. My plane was the best in the class. At first it flew really well and then it flew 19 metres! After a while I got challenged by a classmate of mine and that's when mine really flew high and got a
24 METRE FLY!!!!!. I was stunned at the outcome and was so surprised.
That blue one is my plane.

Thats me hidden behind the others.
That's my process ^.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.