Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

New school uniform!!!

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be posting about a home learning blog were I design my own new school uniform. My uniform will be the sports uniform because I love sports mostly basketball but some other sports as well. I also PAT instructor because I went on a day coarse to learn how to be a PAT person.
It took me a long time to make this because I made about six different designs and trashed them all.
I also couldn't take a screen-shot properly because i'm using my computer that is for when I go to intermediate and it cant take screen-shots of one area.

Thanks for reading
Plz leave a comment😉😎😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.