Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Thailand flashbacks!

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to post about my story that I wrote on tuesday.
My story is about when I went to Thailand at the start of the year.
The night I am focusing on when I went to fantasia it is a show and it's kind of like a fantasy alladin kind of thing about a prince and he wants to marry this princess but she doesn't want to marry him until he saves her from this bad guy and they she likes him.
It has elephants and all sorts of cool things and props, there was this one prop that was a building.
Overall I think the show was good but not as good as I expected until the end of it.
Sorry I could not get any photos because blogger wouldn't let me
Thanks for reading my story
                              ..................................................................................................
It was a warm night well I guess it always is in Thailand, but anyway we left the hotel at about 4:15pm
to get on the bus to fantasia that was fine until mum said it was a two and a half hour drive “ohhh yay”
I said sarcastically. I sat with my uncle Andy and my nana and pop were in front of us. My mum and
dad were next to my nana and pop my brothers were next to us. I wanted my other uncle to be there
with my new aunty Lil but they went to bangkok after the wedding in Chiang Mai, so we went to Phuket
and they went there. The bus ride was long and my uncle and I fell asleep so it was shorter, and I was
happy about that.


After we had got out of the bus we went to the ticket area and they had all these shops and stuff it was
like a giant gathering or competition. There was a cliff face on the other side that held a giant statue on
the side of it, the statue was of a faint crimson dragon with white under-scale. Below the hanging cliff
there was an extraordinary pond with loads of groupers and some of them were gold!, others brown,
white, blue, orange and black. It was crazy cool.


Next we went up to the ticket ramp that had some thai creatures down the middle separating the hall
into two. It was a long hall with red carpet streaked down either line and short poles attached to velvet
rope that just led on to pole after pole after pole.


Finally we got to eat tea I WAS STARVING! I tried one of those steam bun things that was yuck so I
just had some rice and chicken with a heap of salad(The salad was by choice).
The dinner was nice and I had some coke as well so it was pretty cool and the coke just adds the
cherry to my dinner(Coke also makes my hyper so I was only allowed a little bit).
Me and my uncle finished early so he took me out to see the elephants that you can ride, they were
cool and I gotta feed them and pat them and one of them was so small and cute and then one of the
was MASSIVE. The smallest elephant hugged me with its trunk and my uncle took a photo.


Lastly the show started it was a bit boring at the start and I didn’t know what was happening but it got
clearer in the end and I thought it was good and very intriguing but not really what I expected. It was
kinda like aladdin but different. 

It was a good night and I had a lot of fun and it was a great experience for me and I think that if I could
do it again I would because it was interesting and different so overall the night was good and I think I am
more and more grateful because of that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.