Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Basketball in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kia ora bloggers!!!!!!!!!!,
Today I am going to be blogging about AMERICA!!!.
A couple weeks ago I went to AMERICA!!!.
My dad and I went to LA.
It was the best trip I have ever been on, it was just me and my dad and we got to see NBA games!. NBA games was actually the reason we went to America, we got to see four games and all of them were amazing!.
we got to see the:
LA Clippers vs Utah Jazz        #1 game
LA Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks        #3 game (cuz we lost)
LA Clippers vs Portland Trail Blazers        #2 game tied
LA Lakers vs Miami Heat        #2 game tied

We got to see soo many cool players:
Clippers: Kawhi Leonard, Montrezl Harrell, Lou Williams, Paul George(warm up), Patrick Beverley.
Jazz: Donovan Mitchell(My favorite player), Mike Conley(My dad's favorite player), Rudy Gobert, Bojan Bogdanovic.
Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo(MVP last season), Eric Bledsoe, Khris Middleton.
Blazers: Damian Lillard AKA Dame Time, Hassan Whiteside, CJ Mccollum.
Lakers: LeBron James!!!, Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, Danny Green, Avery Bradley, Kyle Kuzma.
Heat: Jimmy Butler, Udonis Haslem(NBA legend), Goran Dragic, Bam Adebayo.

LeBron James looks like he's on holiday when he's playing, he's a whole other league by himself.





2 comments:

  1. Hey Rhys, Will here from Grey Main. I love the NBA as well. My favourite player is Paul George from the Clippers. I have also been to LA, not to watch the NBA though. I stayed in Anaheim and went to Disney Land, I also went to Nevada, Utah and Wyoming on my holiday. Did you enjoy LA?
    Will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will,
    Thanks for the comment.
    I really like Paul George as well, but sadly my dad and I only got to see him warm up once because he has just come back from shoulder surgery.
    That is so cool that you have been to LA and Utah, I want to go to Utah to see Donovan Mitchell again(since he's my favourite player).
    While I was in LA I also went to Disneyland and Universal Studios.
    Yes I did enjoy LA!.

    Thanks again for the comment
    Kind regards
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.