Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Woodend camp

Hi guys last week I went to the woodend christian camp with the year fives and sixes it was awesome there were go-carts and other awesome awesome things I will tell you what we did before we left to go on the bus we had camp booklets we had to agree to some rules and see who else was in our cabin after we had done that we were allowed to decorate our booklets now I will show the photos


This is a tiny bit of woodend also were our bunk rooms are the main hall and the kitchen my dad came and he was serving the food most of the time. 
there's me on the go-cart it was awesome and I went super fast
this is when we had to make a costume out of newsprint paper we were going for a medieval
 DARK NIGHT warrior kinda thing it did go well but not as good as we thought but kade did a dance and that got everyone laughing so that's it for today I will show you some more things next time 

thanks for reading    

2 comments:

  1. hey rhys it corbin I like the way you described it so well and I like the design next time you could add a bit more words kind regards corbin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the feedback corbin I will add some more words in my spare time

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.