Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Book week!?

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be posting about Book Week!.
Book week is about well books!, every morning we open a box and guess what's in it! PAPER!!!!!!!.
After we search through the paper guess what's there!, MORE PAPER!!!. OK its getting kind of old now so I will tell what is after that, MORE PAPER yayyy, ok and with that paper there is a boring old book, but its a cool book this time and the next time and the next so there we have it book aren't boring YAY(sarcasm) well sometimes there not boring.

We had some books and some more books and then some more books well actually only four but thats still books so yay I think?.
The books we got:
The list
The boy who flew
Charlie and the war against the granny's
The land of Roar

We didn't get to read much of each but enough to know how good they were.
Thanks for reading,
Please leave a comment!.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.