Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

What are decimals?

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be posting about my decimals math work that I just finished, it was 27 slides I had to do.
Where did I get the work from: I got the work from my teacher Mrs Taylor.
Overall I think it was quite fun to do and wasn't to hard that I couldn't do it but not to easy that I did it in a flash, I think I did pretty good and then I've got Monday to create a game for decimals, I have never done decimals before have you? please comment and tell me if you have.

Thanks for reading if you liked it please leave a comment.😃
My work hasn't been marked yet so please feel free to point out any mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.