Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

The trip

Kia ora blogger's,
Today I am going to be posting about a class trip that I went on, It was on Wednesday and it was so fun. First we drove to the new library in a BENDY BUS! it was lit. At the new library we got a one hour tour and we found out a lot, then we walked for an hour to get to the Margaret Mahy playground we were there for about half an hour, It was soooo fun. The we went back to the library for imagination station. That was the day out pretty much.
You should ask you teacher to go to town with the class.







1 comment:

  1. Hello Rhy Its Isabelle from GMS,
    I really liked that you put pictures in!
    This reminds me of when me and my family went to that park it was really fun!
    Why did you go to Christchurch???
    Maybe next time you could put in more detail into your writing like what you went on and who you played with!!

    Kind regards Isabelle

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.