Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

What does darth vader do on his day off?

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be posting about my long write on what Darth Vader does on his day off.
If you don't know who Darth Vader is he is the main bad guy in star-wars. We had a bit under forty minutes to write a 300 word long write, I'm a slow typer so I usually don't get much over 300 but this time I got 361 words and in the end four minutes I wrote 93 words to lift me over the word count.
I got my writing from my teacher Mrs Taylor.
I think it was fun being able to guide Darth Vader on his day off and I learnt about what he does so that was just a bonus really.
Please leave a comment and tell me what I can improve on

My story:
I got up happy as the sun on a good day because… it’s my day off!.

I got dressed and went to the fat baker for breakfast, I had some chocolate pancakes with loads of
maple syrup and cream, with an apple juice drink on the side. It was delicious. Next I left and went to
the bowling alley to meet general grievous, he is a really good bowler I mean like really good but I
guess that kind of works since he is a robot and he has programmed to have pinpoint accuracy.
First he rolled a turkey and got real pumped, I they came back with a perfect strike knocking all the
pins down. After that we left together and got some MCdonalds, he got a chocolate milkshake and a
happy meal with nuggets, I got a chocolate milkshake with a ten pack mcnugget combo and six sweet
and sour sauces. Then after that I left general grievous so he could go back on call, and went to meet
the Emperor at the Lakers game at Staples Center, I had been waiting so long to see AD and LeBron.
Once I got to the Lakers game I got some snacks and the balloon type things you smack together at
a basketball game. The Lakers got the first points by AD slamming it home after the steal on the tip
off, it was an unleash chaos replay(the best there is). Then the warriors came back with Klay Thomson
drilling the dagger three there was suspense and it was just back and forth scoring the Lakers trying to
say whatever you can do I can do better. In the fourth quarter the warriors got up by 16 points but ever
time missing after that, the Lakers were on a 9-0 run and were flying back to meet the score the warriors
had set. At the end the warriors were up by two and there was only 3.6 seconds for the Lakers to get a
three pointer and win the game. THREE TWO ONE OH AND LEBRON JAMES DRILLS THE HALF
COURT SHOT TO WIN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!. My day was done.


Image result for darth vader


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.