Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

How about teaching

Kia ora bloggers,
Today I am going to be posting about me teaching my mum a method that I have learned in class.
I think I might chose the chunking method.

My mum can learn the division by chunking method.
My mum was a good learner and she was easy to work with and didn't ask to many questions so that was good.

I think that went better than I thought and it was a good time for my mum.
Please leave a comment and tell me what I can improve on next time.

Link to the video

If the link does not work copy and paste this:
chrome-extension://mmeijimgabbpbgpdklnllpncmdofkcpn/ng/app/app.html#/files/76daa0c0-fc6b-4aa4-yffa-8c9c34eb5638

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.