Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

What is a traditional tale?

Kia ora bloggers!,
Today I am going to be posting about my traditional tales workbook that I have been doing this past two weeks. It was pretty fun and tomorrow we get to make our own story/ traditional tale for the second time. First we have to plan it and then we write, (usually the day after.)

Overall I think it was fun and now I know a lot more about traditional tales so I guess I benefited out of it as well as having fun with writing the storeys.

My source was my teacher Mrs. Spragg.
Please give me some feedback and tell me what I can improve on.

My story:
Goldilocks and the three mice


Once upon a time there was a little girl who’s name was goldilocks she was a nice girl but she was
very greedy. She would eat all her family’s tea and still want more. She was also a very very messy
little girl, she would leave things lying around and she would just put her clothes wherever she wanted.
She was a horrible little girl to have to look after. Her parents threw her out of the house. She was sad
but she didn’t know what a mess she had caused.


Goldilocks was hungry, very hungry so she searched for food and after what seemed like countless
hours she found a small two story cottage. She knocked on the door to the small house and awaited a
door to swing open. Eventually it did and a soft voice said “hello dear,” “what are you doing in these
parts” Goldilocks looked down it was a mouse, “I'm hungry so very hungry,” she replied shocked
“come in come in,” the mouse replied steadily. “Thank you,” Goldilocks said “your welcome,” the mouse
replied evilly. 


When the mouse opened the door fully Goldilocks spied two more mice standing in front of the TV with
chips and bears by their side. They were scoffing the chips fast for mice. “Who are they,” Goldilocks
asked impatiently “there my brothers (sadly),” the mouse replied “brothers we have a house guest,”
the mouse shouted definingly. Later on the mouse led the little girl to the table and even though the
mice were mice they still had normal sized things like furniture bowls and many other accessories.
She got offered some spaghett and ate all of it but then said “I don’t feel so good,” with a groan.

Goldilocks sat down on the couch “OWWW,” she screeched in agony, there were thorns in her legs. She picked them out cautiously. “If you don’t mind could I please use one of your beds,” She asked hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.