Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

3, 2, 1 Action!!!

Kia ora bloggers!,
Today I am going to be posting about what actors and actresses I would want to act out my life and why. I think it will turn out good but you know anything can happen so there's no judging to how well this will go(fingers crossed for good results🤞🤞).

The movie would be called THE IN BETWEEN LIFE
1. For my dad I think Jason Statham
2. For my mum I think Mila Kunis
3. For my brother I think Nick Robinson
4. For my other brother I think Julian Denison
5. For me I would like Noah Jupe
I didn't really know any actors so I just looked on google.
It didn't go as well as planed but hey it still worked!
Please leave a comment!
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.