Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Pollution changes things

Hi guys and girls,
We need to stop dumping rubbish we need to pick it up we need to be eco friendly and we need to inform the community about what is happening to our land.
Image result for what sea creatures are most affected by plasticImage result for what sea creatures are most affected by plasticImage result for what sea creatures are most affected by plasticImage result for what sea creatures are most affected by plasticLittle kids are hurting themselves and guess what pollution is causing it is causing infected wounds punktures and even blindness.Also the poor animals in the ocean also on land but right now i'm focusing on the poor sea animals. WE NEED TO FIX OUR WAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.