Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Tamatoa from attitude

Hi guys and girls,
On wednesday this guy called Tamatoa came and he was from attitude
and he was one of the coolest people I have ever met he was so funny! we all loved him and he told us about these questions who am I? am I normal? and he said no we are not normal nobody is normal.
Then he told us about the four animals people are compared to there is:
1.Golden retriever the caring kind person
2.Lion the leader that tells people what they are going to do in a group
3.Otter the crazy person that does stuff without thinking about it
4.Beaver the person that is smart and want's to get everything right the first time

Tamatoa told us about one of his friends that when they were my age it was the last day of school and all the principal said was to bring your togs. So everybody bought there togs and it turned out that the there were four fire trucks lined up with giant hoses and there were one fireman on each. Along with three teachers and they had to stay away from the hoses because they were super powerful. Then he said that his friend shawn ran away from the group and he thought this couldn't be good. Then he said his friend came from the side super close to the hose and he hit the first hose then boom he broke three ribs and his hole right part of his body was purple.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.