Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

My recount workbook

Hi, my peoples of the world,
How has your term been going so far?
My class has been doing a recount workbook this term it is a pretty cool idea I think. (that's just my opinion it might not be yours) But its just the normal kind of writing thing but mixed up a bit with slides and some fun things. Like being able to write about random things that have happened to you or even personal stories. You could do any of those things instead of boring stuff like writing a recount about a daft book you read at home or at school. 

To me, it was an opportunity to do as much as I could and show the teachers how much of a TOTAL BOSS I am because I am a TOTAL BOSS(mostly just at video games and basketball).


Here's one of the stories I wrote😄: The best day of my life,
The best day of my life was when I turned nine
When I turned nine I was in the north island I got a basketball that had red blue green and yellow on it.
Two bone wagon model cars, a Kylo Ren figure, a packet of licorice balls. But I also got a tablet it was Samsung A6 tab.
Then we went to the beach for ages and had a swim a lifeboat came and saved three people it was pretty awesome the lifeboat nearly tipped over a few times on the way out to get the people that had gone through the rip
(the rip a strong pull in the water that drains people out far from shore)
Me and one of my brothers scorched a hole in the sand to collect water but when we were digging we found a spiral shell as big as my head it was massive!!!
We were digging and digging and then there were heaps more shells big ones too.
Then we went back to the hotel it was just across from the beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.