Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Pet day!!!!!!!

Hi guys and girls,
TODAY WAS PET DAY!!! it's only the morning and i'm having a great time we've just made our vegetable sculptures and I made an alien. The things I used were  a potato for the body a carrot for the arms and for the tail used a bit of onion I also used a bit of the carrot for fangs and then for the eyes I used brokoli.
IT WAS AWESOME!
For the rest of pet day we are doing hobie horse races and obstacle courses with our pet's it will be awesome and i'm only allowed to bring one of my animals and that is one of my dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.