Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Hooked on books week

Hi guys and girls,
This week is hooked on books week and we have had three books but in this post i'm only going to talk about the book we got on monday(DAY 1) It is called Liar the author's name is Jack heath the book is so good you should get it that is if you can though or if you want to
I don't want to spoil anything so i'll write the blurb

BLURB:   THE TRUTH APP is the latest craze in the town of Kelton. It listens to everyone around you and tells you if they're lying. 
Image result for liars jack heath
When the app goes viral, its teenage creator, Jarli, becomes famous overnight. But being a celebrity can be dangerous. Especially when you've just exposed everyone's deepest, darkest secrets. 
Now everyone is out to get Jarli. Kids at school, Teachers, Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.