Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

wearable arts

Hi guys and girls,
On Tuesday the year five and six kids did Wearable Arts for work because on Tuesdays the year seven and eights go to manual, I think it's like a place where you go and you make things with other schools I think it sounds pretty cool, So when I'm year seven and eight I think I will like it because the older kids like it.

So anyway the Wearable Arts is so fun we get to make our own costume out of recycled stuff, Me and my best mate Kade are nearly done but we don't have that much time to finish it. I think we are a bit ahead of most people though, We are making a robot costume and our base of our costume is a giant box that we trimmed the bottom of and then we made some armholes and some eye holes.

Kade and I have taken apart a keyboard and we are going to use a hot glue gun to stick the computer parts to our costume, We are also going to spray paint out costume silver.

Thanks for reading
Rhys

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.