Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Going to venom in the holidays

Hi, my friends,
In the holidays I went to the venom movie with my best bud kade
we had lollies and some water
the movie was awesome if you like venom and that kind of stuff I recommend you to go and see it.
It was the coolest movie ever and venom is a good guy if you watch the trailer you will think it will be good but it's only the best movie ever!!!!!!!.
There were really funny parts as well but it was only because venom was there he was the funny guy
and then the rest of the movie was action.
Image result for venom trailerImage result for venom trailerLink to the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.