Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

The three most important things

Kia ora bloggers,
This week I am blogging about what three things I need in my life and why? my brother is going to say what three things he needs in his life and why.

Me

  1. Happiness, because you need to have happiness in your life or you won't have fun
  2. Family, because you need family to support you and hold you up when your down
  3. Money, because we all need money to live and to survive and because money gives us fast cars


My brother Creed

  1. Being happy, because you need happiness in your life
  2. Family, because you need family to help you get through life and to support you
  3. Money, because you need money for food water and your needs that help you

What three things do you need in your life and why? please leave it in a comment below. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.