Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

My free write story

Kia ora bloggers,
It's me and today I am going to post a story that I wrote called Once upon a dark day,  It is a comedy story with comedians in it.



My story:Once upon a dark day

There was a girl called dead red riding hood she was walking to her grannys one day and when she got there
Kevin hart was standing there outside her granny's house.                    Image result for Kevin Hart
                            What?



Little dead red riding hood was shocked so she said to Kevin hart go away. So Kevin hart walked away but then Gabriel fluffy Iglesias fell down from a tree.Image result for Gabriel fluffy Iglesias



“OMG what are you doing in that tree Mr mexican” said dead red riding hood.Image result for Gabriel fluffy Iglesias tree joke

She pushed Gabriel out of the way and went into her granny's
house but granny looked different "hi grandma what weight
you've put on. Oh just the extra Mcdonalds dear", they lived
happily ever after.

The end


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.