Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

House gone bad!!!

Top of the mornin to ya laddies,
it is Rhysman here and today I am doing a home learning blog post.
My blog post is going to be about my house it is burning down or something like that. I have to take three things that I love (not including people) and then ask a family member. I'm at school so i'm going to have to ask a friend or teacher.

Me

  1. My dogs(I have two so I don't know if I can take them both so if not then one and then the other for my second)
  2. My cats(I have two so I don't know if I can take them both so if not then one and then the other for my third)
  3. My tablet
My teacher Mrs Washburn
  1. Her cat(because It can't defend itself)
  2. Her other cat(because It can't defend itself)
  3. Her Dog(because It can't defend itself)
What would you take and why? please leave it in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.