Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

New class project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kia ora bloggers,
Its Rhys ya Boi.
Today I am going to be blogging about the year five six detective project.
The detective project is a project where we do detective stuff I guess,
we haven't really done much yet. We have done some stuff like a few slides and I've started to do fingerprint art I will write down the steps and then you an do your own fingerprint art.

  • First you get an ink pad and put your finger in it 
  • Next  you put your finger on a piece of paper
  • Then have a look at your fingerprint and draw it on paper
  • Lastly colour it in!
Don't forget to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.