Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

Summer learning journey prep one

Kia ora bloggers!
This is a blog post about our Summer learning journey prep one of four these are the instructions please feel free to read sorry it's bad quality
So for my country I did Malaysia mostly be cause one of their main sports are basketball but it was also quite interesting to read about the facts. 

The name of the capital city is: Kuala lumpur
How many people live there: 1.689 Milion
In winter the average temperature is: 20%
In january the average temperature is: 28%
Whereabouts: It is located southeast asia and it shares the border with 
Thailand, singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia.
The main languages are: Bahasa but some people speak English.


Image result for Malaysia flag gifImage result for Malaysia
Image result for Malaysia

Air safety
Three things to remember 
1. Always tighten your seat-belt
2. when the oxygen masks fall down make sure you have yours on before helping children or the less unable people.
3. Pay Attention to the Preflight Briefing






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.