Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Mini commonwealth games






Today we had our own mini commonwealth games
we did bench soccer,square netball and basketball
bench soccer was my favorite thing that we did.
I nearly scored it was really fun and there
was lots of team sportsmanship we won the game
but the other team didn’t lose they came second and that’s the thing
with teamwork  you will always win no matter what happens
even if your in the olympics
and your the last person to cross the line
if you believe in yourself you still come first no matter what
if you know what
I mean then that means you believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.